The ShorPOWER® Ultra HF™ is a state-of-the-art frequency converter containing features not available in any other converter on the market. Built using the latest generation of power semiconductors and state-of-the-art transformers, the converter is very compact and lightweight as well as being highly efficient. The ultra-high speed digital signal processor to create an absolutely pure output sine wave. The Ultra HF is available in two cabinet configurations; vertical or horizontal to increase the installation options on board.
The Ultra HF will automatically connect to any marina power source worldwide and provide clean, stable and reliable power for the yacht. Fully compatible with all types of marina breakers and complying with marine shore power supply regulations, having an Ultra HF on board makes the yacht a truly global vessel.
Advanced Power Design
The Ultra HF frequency converter utilizes state-of-the-art technology including the latest in power semiconductors and transformer technology, all controlled by a ultra-high speed digital signal processing control system to produce an absolutely pure output sine wave.
The onboard guests do not want to be aggravated by flickering lights, black-outs and generator starts caused by fluctuations in the marina power. Regardless of the dock power supply quality the Ultra HF will always produce stable and reliable power. This reliability is achieved by manufacturing the marine power converter using only the highest quality components and by engineering the converter for actual marine use.
Maximize Marina Power
Many yachts have to reduce their air conditioning and galley loads when in the marina to prevent overloading the circuit breaker on the dock and losing all power. By conditioning and balancing the currents in the shore cord, the Ultra HF converter increases the amount of available power from the marina power system by as much as 35%. The Ultra HF is able to operate into a 100% imbalanced load while maintaining the precise regulation of all the output phases.
Designed from the ground up, based on years of marine experience, the converter is packaged in a lightweight aluminum enclosure and is engineered to operate in the worst marine conditions such as high ambient temperature and humidity. It has been extensively tested to ensure that when loads such as large motors and compressors start there are no fluctuations of the output power.
- Automatically connects to any worldwide marina power system.
- Works with any RCD / GFCI circuit breaker
MAXIMIZE MARINA POWER
- Balances the current in the input phases regardless of output load imbalance.
- Conditions the input power to maximize the available power.
- Reduced current at start up prevents nuisance trip of marina breaker.
ONBOARD EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Provides protection to marine electrical equipment against marina voltage transients.
- Output power is stable even when large output loads are applied.
- Precise output voltage and frequency regulation.
- Regulation remains precise even with unbalanced loads.
- Generous overload capability so no need to start generator during peak times.
ADVANCED POWER DESIGN
- State-of-the-art power semiconductors and transformers.
- Extensive protection and diagnostic system.
- Network Compatible – Fully integrated Ethernet-based Communication Data Link (CDL) system
- Seamless power transfer between ShorPOWER and generator.
- Parallelable for increased capacity.
- Color touchscreen remote control panel.
Onboard ShorPOWER Converters for Larger Yachts
|SHF||Ultra HF||Ultra HP||Ultra HV|
|Unit Power Ratings||37.5kVA - 125kVA||20kVA - 125kVA||150kVA - 1.6MVA||100kVA - 125kVA|
|System Power Ratings||75kVA to 1000kVA||40kVA - 1000kVA||300kVA - 1.6MVA||200kVA - 900kVA|
|Input Voltage||177V - 528V||177V - 528V||177V - 528V||350V - 528V|
|Alternate Input Voltage|
|Input Phase||1 and 3||1 and 3||3||3|
|Output Voltage||208V - 480V||220V - 480V||380V - 480V||220V - 480V|
|Output Phase||1 or 3||1 or 3||3||3|
|Extended Operating Temperature|
|Dual Shore Cord Input|
|Communications Data Link|
The safest, most reliable and cost-effective marine electrical power system starts with a quality design
Select Atlas’ team of highly experience and degreed marine Electrical Engineers to provide the optimum electrical power system design for your vessel. Their many years of…
Detailed Documentation Package
The engineering design team at Atlas Marine Systems provides a detailed documentation package that assists the shipyard in identifying the electrical power system components and equipment…
Atlas — Your single-source electrical supplier for design and equipment
The Atlas design service is an enhancement to an electrical system using Atlas TecPOWER™ AC and DC switchboards and ShorPOWER frequency, voltage and phase converters. Intimate…