The ShorPOWER® Docker is a shore-based electric frequency and voltage converter that supplies power to yachts that are not compatible with the locally available dockside power. The Docker is equipped with a low noise and weather protected enclosure. It can operate alongside a yacht without disturbing occupants or adjacent vessels. The Docker is suitable for various marine dock-side installations and provides an excellent return on investment for the owner, given its surprisingly short payback interval.
The Docker will automatically provide clean, stable and reliable electrical power for the yacht.
Advanced Power Design
The ShorPOWER® Docker frequency converter utilizes state-of-the-art technology including the latest in power semiconductors and grain oriented transformer technology, all controlled by a high speed digital control system to produce a pure output sine wave with no distortion.
The enclosure has been engineered to minimize noise so it can be operated alongside the yacht without disturbing the occupants or adjacent vessels.
The on-board guests do not want to be aggravated by flickering lights, black-outs and generator starts caused by fluctuations in the marina power. Regardless of the dock power quality the Docker will always produce stable and reliable power. This reliability is achieved by manufacturing the marine power converter using only the highest quality components and by engineering the converter for actual marine use.
Designed from the ground up, based on years of marine experience, the converter is engineered to operate outdoors in the worst conditions in its weather protected enclosure. It has been extensively tested to ensure that when large loads such as motors and compressors start there are no fluctuations of the output power.
- Output available in any worldwide power configuration to suit visiting yacht.
EASY TO USE POWER
- Automatically starts when input power is applied.
- Controls, metering an output circuit breaker behind a lockable watertight door.
- Reduced current at start up prevents nuisance trip of marina breaker.
ONBOARD EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Provides protection against marina voltage transients.
- Output power is stable even when large output loads are applied.
- Precise output voltage and frequency regulation.
- Regulation remains precise even with unbalanced loads.
- Generous overload capability so no need to start generator during peak times.
ADVANCED POWER DESIGN
- State of the art power semiconductors and grain oriented transformers.
- Extensive protection and diagnostic system.
- User selectable output power configuration for maximum flexibility.
- Parallelable for increased capacity.
- Remote controls and monitoring
- Input circuit breaker.
- Marine grade output connectors or receptacles.