The ShorPOWER® SHF frequency converter utilizes state-of–the-art technology including the latest generation of power semiconductors and transformers controlled by an ultra-high speed digital system to create precisely regulated output power. This technology allows the marine power converter to be very compact and lightweight while being electrically powerful and highly efficient.
The SHF will automatically connect to any marina shore power supply source worldwide and provide clean, stable and reliable power for the yacht. This is especially important due to ever increasing regulations regarding the use of onboard diesel engine generators while docked at a marina. Noise and air pollution caused by these generators, coupled by increased operational and maintenance costs, make the use of the SHF frequency converter a must.
Advanced Power Design
The SHF produces a highly regulated output regardless of fluctuations in the dockside power or changes in load onboard. This regulation protects the onboard marine electrical system by eliminating voltage transients and harmonic distortions typical of dockside power.
The SHF is designed to be the most reliable converter on the market by manufacturing the converter using only the highest quality components and by engineering the converter for actual marine use, such as operating continually at 100% load in high ambient temperatures.
The compact lightweight form factor allows the SHF to be installed where height is restricted. Additionally, the ability to mount the system in either a vertical or horizontal configuration expands the installation opportunities on board. The SHF is designed as a dual input machine to maximize the use of available dock power supply.
- Automatically connects to any worldwide marina power system.
- Works with any RCD / GFCI circuit breaker
MAXIMIZE MARINA POWER
- Balances the current in the input phases regardless of output load imbalance.
- Conditions the input power to maximize the available power.
- Reduced current at start up prevents nuisance trip of marina breaker.
ONBOARD EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Provides protection against marina voltage transients.
- Output power is stable even when large output loads are applied.
- Precise output voltage and frequency regulation.
- Regulation remains precise even with unbalanced loads.
- Generous overload capability so no need to start generator during peak times.
ADVANCED POWER DESIGN
- State-of-the-art power semiconductors and transformers.
- Extensive protection and diagnostic system.
- Network Compatible – Fully integrated Ethernet-based Communication Data Link (CDL) system
- Seamless power transfer between ShorPOWER and generator.
- Parallelable for increased capacity.
- Color touchscreen remote control panel.
|Input||Type||1 and 3 Phase|
|Voltage||177 to 528 Volts|
|Frequency||50 to 60 Hz ± 10%|
|Shore Cords||Single or Dual|
|Power Factor||> 0.999|
|Output||Power Ratings||37.5, 45, 50, 60, 75, 90, 100, or 125 kVA (Specify)|
|Frequency||50 or 60 Hz ± 0.01%|
|Overload||110% for 60 minutes
125% for 10 minutes
150% for 2 minutes
200% for 20 seconds
|Environment||Protection||Overload, Short Circuit, Over/Under Voltage Disconnect, Over Temperature|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +55°C|
|Humidity||0% to 95%, Non-Condensing|
Onboard ShorPOWER Converters
|Unit Power Ratings||12kVA - 25kVA||37.SkVA - 720kVA||45kVA - 125kVA|
|System Power Ratings||24kVA - 25kVA||208V - 480V||380V - 480V|
|Input Voltage||187V - 260V||177V - 528V||177V-528V|
|Alternate Input Voltage||350V - 528V|
|Input Phase||1 and 3||1 and 3||3|
|Output Voltage||208V - 480V||208V - 480V||208V - 480V|
|Output Phase||1 or 3||1 or 3||3|
|Extended Operating Temperature|
|Dual Shore Cord Input|
|Communications Data Link|
The safest, most reliable and cost-effective marine electrical power system starts with a quality design
Select Atlas’ team of highly experience and degreed marine Electrical Engineers to provide the optimum electrical power system design for your vessel. Their many years of…
Detailed Documentation Package
The engineering design team at Atlas Marine Systems provides a detailed documentation package that assists the shipyard in identifying the electrical power system components and equipment…
Atlas — Your single-source electrical supplier for design and equipment
The Atlas design service is an enhancement to an electrical system using Atlas TecPOWER™ AC and DC switchboards and ShorPOWER frequency, voltage and phase converters. Intimate…