The ShorPOWER® Ultra HF™ is a state-of-the-art frequency converter containing features not available in any other converter on the market. Built using the latest generation of power semiconductors and state-of-the-art transformers, the converter is very compact and lightweight as well as being highly efficient. The ultra-high speed digital signal processor to create an absolutely pure output sine wave. The Ultra HF™ is available in two cabinet configurations; vertical or horizontal to increase the installation options on board.
The Ultra HF™ will automatically connect to any marina power source worldwide and provide clean, stable and reliable power for the yacht. Fully compatible with all types of marina breakers and complying with shore supply regulations, having an Ultra HF™ on board makes the yacht a truly global vessel.
Advanced Power Design
The ShorPOWER® Ultra HF™ frequency converter utilizes state-of-the-art technology including the latest in power semiconductors and transformer technology, all controlled by a ultra-high speed digital signal processing control system to produce an absolutely pure output sine wave with no distortion.
The onboard guests do not want to be aggravated by flickering lights, black-outs and generator starts caused by fluctuations in the marina power. Regardless of the dock power quality the Ultra HF™ will always produce stable and reliable power. This reliability is achieved by manufacturing the converter using only the highest quality components and by engineering the converter for actual marine use.
Maximize Marina Power
Many yachts have to reduce their air conditioning and galley loads when in the marina to prevent overloading the circuit breaker on the dock and losing all power. By conditioning and balancing the currents in the shore cord, the Ultra HF™ converter increases the amount of available power from the marina by as much as 35%. The Ultra HF™ is able to operate into a 100% imbalanced load while maintaining the precise regulation of all the output phases.
Designed from the ground up, based on years of marine experience, the converter is packaged in a lightweight aluminum enclosure and is engineered to operate in the worst marine conditions such as high ambient temperature and humidity. It has been extensively tested to ensure that when loads such as large motors and compressors start there are no fluctuations of the output power.
- Automatically connects to any worldwide marina power.
- Works with any RCD/GFCI circuit breaker
MAXIMIZE MARINA POWER
- Balances the current in the input phases regardless of output load imbalance.
- Conditions the input power to maximize the available power.
- Reduced current at start up prevents nuisance trip of marina breaker.
ONBOARD EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Provides protection against marina voltage transients.
- Output power is stable even when large output loads are applied.
- Precise output voltage and frequency regulation.
- Regulation remains precise even with unbalanced loads.
- Generous overload capability so no need to start generator during peak times.
ADVANCED POWER DESIGN
- State-of-the-art power semiconductors and transformers.
- Extensive protection and diagnostic system.
- Network Compatible – Fully integrated Ethernet-based Communication Data Link (CDL) system
- Seamless power transfer between ShorPOWER® and generator.
- Parallelable for increased capacity.
- Color touchscreen remote control panel.