The ULTRA HV™ will automatically connect to any high voltage marina power source worldwide and provide clean, stable and reliable power for the yacht. Fully compatible with all types of marina breakers and complying with all shore supply regulations, having an ULTRA HV™ on board makes the yacht a truly global vessel.
Advanced Power Design
The ShorPOWER® ULTRA HV™ frequency converter utilizes state-of-the-art technology including the latest in power semiconductors and grain oriented transformer technology, all controlled by a high speed digital control system to produce a pure output sine wave with no distortion.
The onboard guests do not want to be aggravated by flickering lights, black-outs and generator starts caused by fluctuations in the marina power. Regardless of the dock power quality the ULTRA HV™ will always produce stable and reliable power. This reliability is achieved by manufacturing the converter using only the highest quality components and by engineering the converter for actual marine use.
Maximize Marina Power
Many yachts have to reduce their air conditioning and galley loads when in the marina to prevent overloading the circuit breaker on the dock and losing all power. By balancing the currents in the shore cord the ULTRA HV™ converter increases the amount of available power from the marina by as much as 20%.
Designed from the ground up, based on years of marine experience, the converter is engineered to operate in the worst marine conditions such as high ambient temperature and humidity. It has been extensively tested to ensure that when large loads such as motors and compressors start there are no fluctuations of the output power.
- Automatically connects to any worldwide marina power.
- Works with any RCD /GFCI circuit breaker
MAXIMIZE MARINA POWER
- Balances the current in the input phases regardless of output load imbalance.
- Available with fully integrated dual shore cord inputs for increased capacity.
- Reduced current at start up prevents nuisance trip of marina breaker.
ONBOARD EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Provides protection against marina voltage transients.
- Output power is stable even when large output loads are applied.
- Precise output voltage and frequency regulation.
- Regulation remains precise even with unbalanced loads.
- Generous overload capability so no need to start generator during peak times.
ADVANCED POWER DESIGN
- State of the art power semiconductors and grain oriented transformers.
- Extensive protection and diagnostic system.
- Network Compatible – Fully integrated Ethernet-based Communication Data Link (CDL) system.
- Seamless power transfer between ShorPOWER® ULTRA HV and the generator.
- Parallelable for increased capacity.
- Color touchscreen remote control panel.
- Alternate enclosures available including a modular configuration.