Atlas Marine Systems Service and Support
Atlas Marine Systems is committed to providing our customers with superior service and support, beginning with the sale and installation of the product, and continuing throughout the life of the marine electrical equipment. Atlas Marine products are known for their outstanding reliability and performance. Should a problem ever occur, experienced customer service technicians are available to perform diagnostic tests and restore proper operation as quickly as possible – typically within 24 hours of a service call. Our products unique self-diagnostic system and modular design, coupled with an extensive repair parts inventory, allow for prompt resolution of any field failures. The strategic location of our factory trained service technicians allows Atlas to respond quickly and easily. Additionally, Authorized Atlas Service Centers are located in the major yachting destinations throughout the world.
Various after-market products are also available to ensure the efficient and continuous operation of our equipment.
- Training (On-site or Factory, Operator and Maintenance)
- Extended Warranties (12, 24 or 36 months, On-site or Factory)
- Service Agreements (Full-service, preventative maintenance, or corrective maintenance agreements — service directly from the manufacturer or trained representative)
- Upgrade Kits (Economical way to upgrade existing equipment to current unit specifications, for improved performance and safety)
- Remote Equipment Monitoring